To celebrate the success of our arts activities, we decided that The Dunham Trust Arts Festival needed a separate logo and distinct identity, whilst simultaneously honouring the Trust logo and overarching identity/ ethos of The Dunham Trust. We wanted our pupils to come up with the concept for the new logo.
We chose to make this a child-led project and tasked the newly appointed Arts Ambassadors at Elmridge Primary with rolling out this project.
- Produced a video explaining the aims and objectives
- Designed a poster containing all the information required
- Made boxes for entries
They need you to:
- Show the video at whole class or K.S. assemblies
- Distribute the posters at key points around your school
- Find a suitable place for the entries box
This project may be tackled as a whole class activity or left to individuals who are interested.