To celebrate the success of our arts activities, we decided that The Dunham Trust Arts Festival needed a separate logo and distinct identity, whilst simultaneously honouring the Trust logo and overarching identity/ ethos of The Dunham Trust. We wanted our pupils to come up with the concept for the new logo.
We chose to make this a child-led project and tasked the newly appointed Arts Ambassadors at Elmridge Primary with rolling out this project.
- Produced a video explaining the aims and objectives
- Designed a poster containing all the information required
- Made boxes for entries
They need you to:
- Show the video at whole class or K.S. assemblies
- Distribute the posters at key points around your school
- Find a suitable place for the entries box
This project may be tackled as a whole class activity or left to individuals who are interested.
The deadline for entries is in December and the winning logo will be decided in the spring term!
Watch the logo project brief